Riedell Solaris Pro Skate Set
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $600 & up
- Skating Style: Derby
- Width: C/AA
If you’re searching for the best skating equipment on the market, look no further than the Solaris Pro. This peerless roller skate includes our signature Solaris boot, a revolutionary design that maximizes comfort and performance with its Dynamic Response Outsole system, ContourFit last with modern toe box shape, and innovative heel slip-preventing V-Lock strap. Where the Solaris Pro sets itself apart lies in its components. The skate features the lightweight, high performance PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series aluminum plate that offers stability at speed, and superior push and acceleration at start up. Radar Halo wheels installed with smooth-rolling KwiK Zenith bearings make world-class edgework achievable, while PowerDyne Jupiter toe stops provide stability and predictable bite needed for fast stops, quick starts and delicate balance.
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! (US ONLY)
- Sizing Help
Riedell Solaris Pro Features:
- Boot: Solaris Black
- Plate: PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series Aluminum
- Wheels: Radar Halo 93A Pink
- Bearings: KwiK Zenith
- Toe Stop: PowerDyne Jupiter
- Sizes: 3 1/2 - 12 Full and Half sizes; ContourFit C/AA Width
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
The Solaris is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab Solaris then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.