Riedell Model 951 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: ColorLab
- Price Range: $400 - $599
- Skating Style: Jam
- Width: Medium (Beta)
The Riedell Model 951 roller skate boot features a hand-sorted genuine leather upper with a sole designed for the quick pickups of jam skating. The split leather and Dri-Lex™ lining means this boot will shape to your feet, resist chafing, and stay dry. The soft Shearling tongue lining and padded collar reduce lace bite and keep your ankles and feet comfortable. Custom-colored leather lace cover keeps your laces protected and out of the way.
Pick your own colors with Riedell's ColorLab™! The 951 boot is made to order, and will be built to your personalized color selection for no additional charge. Please allow 8-10 weeks for production and shipping.
TO ORDER CALL 800-698-6893
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 951 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted leather upper
- Dri-Lex™ / Split leather linings
- Padded collar
- Unique outsole designed specifically for Jam skating
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Available size: 4–13 Full & Half - Medium (Beta) width
This is a non-stocked, made to order boot. Use the Riedell Model 951 ColorLab Order Form to choose your own color combination at no additional cost. Check out the ColorLab Tab to learn more.
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 951 and
The Model 951 is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab 951 then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.