Riedell Model 395 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Jam
- Width: Medium (Beta)
The snug fit of the Riedell Model 395 boot is ideal for jam skating or speed skating as it wraps around your foot like a glove. The toe design features an attached lace cover and offers a little more toe space than a traditional lace-to-the-toe skate boot without sacrificing that full-contact fit. Made of hand-sorted full-grain leather and soles that are both glued and sewn, this boot was designed to last. Combination leather and Cambrelle® lining provide comfort, and the nylon ankle tie lets you adjust the collar tightness to your own personal preference to keep your feet secure and supported.
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! (US ONLY)
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 395 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather / Cambrelle® linings
- HF-5 heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Nylon snug tie
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Available sizes:
- Black: 1–13 Full & Half sizes; Medium (Beta) Width
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 395 and
The Model 395 is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab 395 then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.