Riedell Solaris (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Liner Material: Microfiber
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Derby
- Width: C/AA
The Riedell Solaris is a paragon of quality among quad skating boots. It’s the result of over 3 years of research and development and boasts new cutting-edge features that optimize user performance. The Solaris utilizes our state-of-the-art Dynamic Response Outsole for enhanced strength, rigidity and dampening. The modern toe shape of the ContourFit last and the anatomical curved collar of the Solaris synergize to provide maximum comfort and range of motion. The boot makes use of an innovative strap design, the V-Lock, which securely holds the heel in place to eliminate slippage and ensure that nothing impedes your skating experience. Soft Kango-Tan leather uppers offer superior fit and comfort, while our perforated Strada microfiber lining with antimicrobial odor and moisture resistant treatments helps to secure the foot and provide longevity to the boot itself. Last but not least, the Solaris features our Fox tongue design with dual density foam padding that helps to eliminate lace bite and tongue rotation.
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! (US ONLY)
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Solaris Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain Kango-Tan leather upper
- Perforated Strada microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment
- ContourFit last with narrow heel to eliminae lift, an accommodating ball width for both narrow and wide feet, and a modern fit toe box that provides improved comfort
- State-of-the-art Dynamic Response Outsole with integrated toe protection
- Innovative V-Lock strap made from high-tensile polyester webbing that is positioned low to definitively lock the heel in place, preventing heel movement an slippage
- Anatomical curved collar that cradles the ankle for maximum range of motion and comfort
- Fox tongue with dual density foam padding that provides comfort, durability and protection from lace bite
- DC-7 heat moldable counters in all four quarters of the boot
- Color: Black
- Available sizes: 3 1/2–12 Full and Half sizes; ContourFit C/AA Width
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
The Solaris is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab Solaris then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.