Riedell Model 595 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Jam, Speed
- Width: Medium (Alpha)
The Riedell Model 595 is a durable all-leather roller skate boot that provides a great combination of comfort and performance. The boot features full-grain leather uppers and a comfortable Chinook leather interior. The moisture-resistant heat moldable counters in the arches and outside quarter of the right boot provide reinforcement, support and protection. The ankle snug tie keeps your heel from slipping in lieu of the traditional power strap to focus the fit in the ankle rather than the top of the foot and alleviate pressure points. The Model 595 has a lace-to-toe design and is built on our standard medium Alpha last, which some may find a bit too wide if they have a narrow profile foot.
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! (US ONLY)
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 595 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Nylon snug tie
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Only stocked in black.
- The Model 595 an be made in white – call 800-698-6893 for more information
- Available sizes: 1–13 Full and Half sizes; Medium (Alpha) Width
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Download Low-Cut Boot
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 595 and
The Model 595 is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab 595 then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Add to Cart
This item has been successfully added to your Cart. Click the View Cart button below to review your Cart and checkout. If you are not ready to checkout yet, simply the Continue Shopping button.×